Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Come out wherever you are.

Ella Louise Beubler age 21.   
Great, Great Aunt Ella, where are you?  I searched for my Great, Great Aunt for my late Grandmother because it was her Mother's Sister.  We never knew how she died but a few weeks ago I found a lead however cannot prove it is her until I receive the death certificate hoping it shall give me her birth parents listed on it so I can tie this one loose end.  We couldn't find her death certificate she died at the age of 21 and no one ever knew why or why she ended up in Los Angeles California from Chicago Illinois.  But I found a marriage certificate for her and you are probably asking what makes me think it is her, well her name is not a common one.  Ella Louise Beubler isn't very common at all but then my family never was too common to start with.  I'm waiting as patiently as I can for a two more weeks she waited this long to be found I guess I can wait too.  Life is not about the destination but the journey we take to get there and this journey of mind includes digging up the secrets of our ancestors.  Guess solving a mystery is in my nature and I'm proud of it learning about whom came before is fascinating to me and I hope to find out all I can.  
.

No comments:

Post a Comment